Hanging out in the crib my Bro-in-law made her.... I had just stripped her down to her sweet pink diaper because she had a projectile episode on me and her. So I was changing her clothes....She just looked so sweet i had to take a picture! She did get frustrated when her animal got stuck to the Velcro of her cloth diaper. She made some funny faces trying to get it loose!Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Life
I have not gotten on here in a while to update... but life is Grand. School is going well and I got to spend last weekend in Columbia for a bridal shower for one of my best friend's and then got to spend ALL day Monday with my niece. Needless to say, I am sooooo totally in love with her! I thought I would put some pictures here for EVERYONE to see just how precious she is!
Hanging out in the crib my Bro-in-law made her.... I had just stripped her down to her sweet pink diaper because she had a projectile episode on me and her. So I was changing her clothes....She just looked so sweet i had to take a picture! She did get frustrated when her animal got stuck to the Velcro of her cloth diaper. She made some funny faces trying to get it loose!
Hanging out in the crib my Bro-in-law made her.... I had just stripped her down to her sweet pink diaper because she had a projectile episode on me and her. So I was changing her clothes....She just looked so sweet i had to take a picture! She did get frustrated when her animal got stuck to the Velcro of her cloth diaper. She made some funny faces trying to get it loose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment