Tuesday, October 27, 2009

... I am good at copying and pasting....

Saw this over on another blog and thought it might be kind of fun.... so here it goes....



1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?

I am typically blogging in the studio during my lunch... so I am usually eating a bag of steam fresh veggies and have my nalgene of water.



2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?

Hum... hard one... I would say my friends and family, but they are not things. They are incredible people who I love more than I could ever let them know! A thing I could not live without... my cellphone... I use it a lot. (email, keeping in touch with my family and friends, surfing the internet.... It is not my crackberry as I can live with out for a day or two at a time... but it is usually close at hand)


3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?

Mountains.... Since we built our family mountain house, I have fallen completely in love with the mountains. I do enjoy the beach and farms, but I always get to the mountains and feel like all is well again!



4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?

Cleaning my bathtub and shower. My bathtub is really kind of too big.... it requires either climbing into the tub to get the back corner or using the swiffer with a towel on the end to get to the back. And my water at the house is pretty hard, so it is sometimes very hard to really get the hard warter scum off..... :-(


5. Who do people say you remind them of?
My mother... I love her dearly and we are a lot alike. People tell me our mannerisms are very similar and well, when we are on the phone we sound just alike. I cannot believe I am about to admit this on my blog... but I did not realize until a few years ago just how much we sound alike on the phone. I had just gotten to my parents house from Clemson and no one was home. So I pick up my cell phone and called what I think is my mom's cell phone and in turn call their landline at the house. When I pick up the landline, I say hello into the landline phone, and of course hear it coming out my cellphone at which point I start talking to who I think is my mom. When I cant hear her reply, I start saying "Mom... I cant hear you... you are breakin up...." at which point I realized I was talking to myself! So yes. One the phone, we do sound very much alike......



6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?

I like a good mix of both. I like to go out with my friends and have a good time, but I dont want to do that every night. Some nights I like to just chill at home. So a few times a week with friends is great because then I get a few nights a week at home too! Its the best of both worlds!



7. What's your all time favorite movie?

I dont have one... I have 3..... and all three are chick flicks. I like the movies where the guy gets the girl in the end! My 3 favorits are The American President, The Wedding Date, and Love Affair! All soo good!



8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?

Nope. I wash my face every night.... my skin is WAY too oily not to! Its bad enough already... It would be totally horrible if I tried to sleep in make up!



9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?

I really want to pick up playing the cello again and I really want to learn to play the piano.

10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?

I cant think of anything strange I am really good at.... I guess my friends from college would say that I am pretty good at the Clooodles and maybe the Cameos from Cranium....

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?

Come on now... we all know I am not married... but the first thing I notice about guys are their eyes and their smiles!

12. What is something you love to smell?

The smell of the fall air...cool and crisp with a slight smell of someone burning a campfire or something... Ahhh... heaven!

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.

I tend to speak my mind..... and sometimes too much.....

14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?

I am a broke graduate student... I dont ever have extra money.... but if I did, I would probably splurge on something... shopping or possibly a pedicure or something for myself. Just depends on the mood I am in at that time.

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?

I l ove to laugh out loud! I dont know what makes me laugh the hardest though.... probably being around my good friend Joanna's brothers.... those boys are very funny and will make you laugh until your sides hurt!

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?

Probably TJ Maxx... I love to find good deals! But after that, probably Belks.... nothing too exciting.....

17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?

Spend more time with family and friends... sometimes being in school is hard because it can be very hard to get away, even for the weekend!

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?

I like to find good deals!!! But periodically I will splurge on something special (my Digital SLR for example was a huge splurge, but I love it and it has been well worth the investment!)

19. Who is your favorite character of all time?

I dont have an all time favorite character....

20. Would you want to be famous?

Not really. I love the life I have been blessed with!

No comments: