Thursday, February 17, 2011

Giving my life to the only one...

Its an (almost) full moon right at the moment. For pretty much as long as I can remember I have been fascinated by the moon. That is still true. I have been out at our lake house today washing bed spreads and doing school work. The weather was spectacular (mid-70's) and the sun was out in full force. This evening I was able to see the sun set on one side of the house and see the moon shining brightly on the other. It was truly God's creativity- what an amazing artist.

Anyways.. every time I see the moon lyrics from a contemporary Christian song called Starry Night by Chris August. The chorus says "I've given my life to the only One who makes the moon reflect the sun... every starry night, that was his design." God's total and utter creative is just simply Awesome. Absolutely amazing.

This picture was taken on my phone and does not do it justice. But if you can imagine me is the other side of the point with shades of hot pink and orange as the sun was setting. The moon was already out in full force with the clarity to see the crevices and craters. It was reflecting off the water that was a blue-ish color on this side of the point and was a vivid orange-ish-pink on the other side. Just awesome.

No comments: