Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Best Friends a Girl Could Ask For....

This past Saturday evening I was up in Simpsonville, near Greenville, visiting with/reuniting with some of the best friends a girl could ask for. Pretty quickly after school started my freshman year, I joined a Bible Study that Campus Crusade for Christ was starting in my freshman dorm. Little did I know that when I joined that Bible Study, that I would be making some of the best friends in the world- the kind that last a lifetime. We all stayed in the Bible Study from freshman year through graduating.... losing a few people along the way and gaining others as the years went by. Saturday night, most everyone was there. We were missing a few people, but it was great to see these friends who I love like family.....
I am so blessed to have these women in my life. God chose these people and put them in my life for a reason. Each one is unique and special, each one a wonderful example of a Godly woman. All I can say is Wow. I am so blessed!!!


No comments: