Thursday, October 21, 2010

Recent Quotes

A few more short, but sweet, quotes and tweets I have read recently... and that have me thinking!


When I have learnt to love God better than my earthly dearest, I shall love my earthly dearest better than I do now- CS lewis



"The only moment we ever have is this one right here & right now... make it count... think, choose, act wisely... don't squander it" - Christine Caine


"You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving." -Perry Noble


"The true expressions of Christian character is not in good-doing, but in God-likeness. God's life in us expresses itself as God's life, not as human life trying to be godly."


" I am 100% confident that He has me right where he wants me. And that His plan for me, albeit incomprehensible at times, is carefully crafted and sure to be full of wondrous surprises." - Lindsay Nobles

No comments: