Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snapshot of thanks 365

I saw on another blog where a friend was posting a picture every day as a snapshot of she and her family's life. I saw on yet another blog where a friend was posting once a day something she was thankful for. In both cases it might not be anything fancy or formal, it could be something big or small. I thought to myself, I can do this. I can gain so much by noticing more regularly the world around me and the many blessings that God has placed in my life. So.. I decided I was going to combine the two and do a snapshot of thanks 365. For the next year, I am going to work my hardest to post a picture and something I am thankful for. I will continue to blog and write longer posts as I have some thing to share or write. I will just also be doing the snapshots of thanks 365 too!!

So...the first Snapshot of Thanks 365

I am SOO thankful for this sweet little girl! My niece is the greatest! I love her sooo much and she is turning into such a smart, sweet, and special young lady!

Here she is playing in the kitchen my grandfather made my sister and I 27 years ago!






No comments: