Thursday, January 20, 2011

Me.

So... just for the heck of it, I decided to participate in Kelly's "Show Us Your Singles". You never know where you are going to meet the love of your life so as a single person who is totally open to what ever means God has planned for me to cross paths with the love of my life... Here I Go!!


A little about me...

My name is Laura. I am a late 20 something southern girl, born and raised. I have lived in South Carolina my entire life. My faith is the very core of who I am. I am active in mission work both locally and around the world serving as a board of trustee for a medical missions organization. I am also helping launch a new church here in Columbia as a way to serve my local community.

I love to cook and entertain. My family and friends are my world and keep me going every day! My niece, who is two, just might be the coolest kid around. I am also a bit of a college football junkie. My blood runs orange! GO TIGERS!! I grew up on the lake, so I love ALL things related to the water. The past couple years I have developed a love for the mountains too as my family has a vacation home in western NC.

I am finishing up graduate school in May. Right now my time is focused on finishing my thesis and research. When I am done, I will have 2 masters degrees (architecture and healthcare design)

If I missed anything or you want to know more, shoot me an email!

Lollysc@gmail.com

No comments: