Sunday, November 16, 2008

Beautiful

So, I admit, I have not actually physically gone to church in a while. I know... I should go. But, I am full of excuses... I am not in town, I am too tired, I need to do school work... Excuses. Not good BUT, even though I have not physically gone to church, I have been listening to some pretty awesome sermons from a church near where I live (all available online for free through podcasts on Itunes). Perry Noble, pastor at Newspring Church in Anderson, SC has been doing a series called Beautiful. It is a series for women. Last year they did a series for men called Sex, Money, and Power. It was very good. But, as a woman, this series has been AMAZING. I highly suggest it!!!!! Single, Married, young or old, it is is for everyone, both men and women. The first sermon in the series was called Me, Beautiful? where Perry talks about how God see women. The second sermon was A Wife Worth Finding where Perry talks about what kind of woman is worth pursuit. The third in the series was a "candid conversation with Shaunti Feldhahn, the author "For women only: what you need to know about the inner lives of men." Last week's sermon was by Clayton King, the teaching pastor at Newspring who spoke on the contrasting lives of Mary and Martha. This week's sermon is not yet up. I am looking forward for tomorrow so today's sermon will be up!!!

Again, they are all available for free on ITunes!

No comments: