Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!
Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday of the year. What a better day than to give thanks for all the many blessings in our lives? I have so much to be greatful for and, though I dont always say it enough, I am so thankful for every last blessing that God has bestowed on me. Below is a list of 5 things I am thankful for. These are things I am thankful for today and everyday. For the most part, they are not really in any particular order...... Except 1. The first thing I am thankful is at the very top of my list becuase it is the most important thing that I am I am most thankful for.
I am thankful for....
1. Serving an awesome God who sent his only son to die for me, an imperfect person who falls short of His glory, yet loves me just the same. For that I am so grateful! Wow. God is so good!
2. My family. My parents are my biggest cheerleaders. They rejoice in the good and they pick me up when I fall. They love me unconditionally and do more for me than I could ever deserve. As we have grown older, my sister and I have grown closer, for which I am so happy and thankful for.
3. The chance to purse my dreams. I have always wanted to be an architect, and God has provided means and a way to go.
4. My friends. God has put so many wonderful people in my life who support me, love me, and challenge me. The know my ins and outs and I am so thankful to call them my friends.
5. Freedom. We live in a country where we are free to express ourselves, to chose our faith and beliefs. Right now, while I type this in the company of my family, there are soldiers around the world who are fighting right now for our freedom. Thank you to all the service people serving our country here and abroad.
What are you thankful for today?
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment