Thursday, November 13, 2008

been a while.. but for good reason!







Its been a while.... I am not very good at blogging on a regular basis. While I have many excuses, the best is that I am now officially an AUNT!!!!!! That's right... my sister, who I know I have never mentioned before on my blog as this only my second post, any ways... my sister and my brother-in-law welcomed a sweet little Girl on October 25, 2008 at 7:54 PM. Her name is Sarah Boyd! She weighed 7lbs 5 oz and was 19" long. She is so sweet and I totally love her!!! I will add a picture of her below for everyone to admire! :)
1. About 12 hours old, and in her mommy's arms!

2. One of her First nights home.... In her Daddy's arms!

3. The family admires that sweet baby girl!! Even her Great Grandma Baba who came in with Great Grandpa Jack from the west coast!


For now, I am going to get back to working on school work. I have a test in 12 hours and a few more hours of studying to do to get ready for it!



Hopefully, in the coming days and weeks, I will get better at blogging regularly and hopefully with something exciting, thoughtful, and/or worthy of writing about.








No comments: