I am a twitter person in addition to my blogging habits. Recently, I have really begun to notice how much I enjoy seeing what others are thinking and feeling. Below are a list of tweets that really caught my attention from some pretty amazing people. Some are people who I know personally, some are Godly men and women who I have heard of but never met, and others are complete strangers who I have to "know" through blogging and twitter.
1. @JohnPiper Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart (Psa
37:4) Health? Job? Spouse? Yes. Or Better.
2. @PerryNoble Praying I live a life driving by HIS conviction and not my convenience.
3. @debraParker thinking about the way Jesus loves, dangerous, whole, wild, and true...
4. @candiPshelton we need friends who will always have our back but not always take our side.
5. @RickWarren Praise & Criticism are TESTS of character. You path both tests the same way:
humble yourself to God and show love to others
6. @PerryNoble When making plans with God... make them BIG... and then be prepared to have him BLOW YOUR MIND
7. @mmwilli22 "God's reckless grace is our greatest hope" -T. Keller
8. @mattchandler74 When the illusion of control disappears we become men and women of prayer
9. @Jeremytreat5 "For without You, what am I to myself but the leader of my own destruction?" Augustine
10. @lolly1440 "Some people never find it, some only pretend, but I just want to live happily ever after every now and then." -Jimmy Buffett
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment