I love the summers... I love the LONG evenings, bright sunshine, family time, celebrations, cook outs, spending time on the lake (or any body of water for that matter) and some what relaxing and slower pace. This summer I have not been up to anything in particular... but I have LOVED every minute of it! Here are some pictures of the fun....
Tubing....
Friends having fun tubing...
Intense sunsets... and boats waiting for 4th of July fireworks...
Perfect sunsets at the lake....
More beautiful sunsets...
Spending time with family, including the greatest niece in the world...
Seeing TONS of rainbows.... like this one when I went to my parent's house at the very beginning of the summer....

Next up is vacation up at the mountain house! Excited about getting to MUCH cooler weather for a week, spending time with some friends while there, and seeing Baba and Jack who are flying out for a few weeks from Seattle.
I am so blessed....

No comments:
Post a Comment