Monday, August 24, 2009

More music to my ears

In this post, I did my first Music to my Ears post... and told you I would update with new songs I like... so here are a few more!



1.Meredith Andrews The River


Chorus:
Welcome to the river come drink come away come find your very life
Welcome to the river of God where your brokeness is washed away
Find your healing find your freedom in the river of God




2- Newsboys Adoration



Chorus:

Come, let us adore Him He has come down to this barren land Where we live And all I have to give Him Is adoration. Come, let us adore Him He has come down to the world we live in And all I have to give Him Is adoration



3- 33 Miles Stand Amazed


Chorus:

When all the lights go down and the world is quiet

No one is around, I wanna be the same man that'll serve you then

Like I serve you now. That my convictions never change.

O let my need for you remain. As real as the moment I was saved

So I will always stand amazed.


PS... sorry about the formatting. It is like the paragraph spacing has changed, but I dont know how why it has changed. So... it will stay strange for this post!

No comments: