I have often heard people compare life to a roller coaster at an amusement park. I am even one of those people. In fact, roller coaster is the the only earthly thing I can think of to describe my life. Starting gate to the highest of highs to the lowest of lows. Turning left, veering right. Up, down and all around. The fear of cancer, the fear of doing and going somewhere totally out of my comfort zone. The shear joy of a clean cancer report to finding out that Sarah Boyd (before we knew she was SB) was on her way. Despite all the dips and curves, thrills, and scares, I know I can live life to the fullest and not be lost or afraid. I can live my life in Him knowing that when I get to the finish line, life will have been greater than I could have ever imagined and more wonderful than any dream I have ever had. And even greater than life here on earth, will be eternity with Him.
As for life right now, I am definitely on a high. This semester has started. I have not been this excited about a semester in a long time. I have not felt this much excitement about life, maybe ever. Truly giddy with excitement. God has greater thing planned than I can ever imagine. I can live knowing that a spectacular picture is being painted buy the hand of my awesome God. Wow! I am so blessed and so thrilled to be serving God through my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment